Milton Ulladulla Football Club Mini roos Under 8s
|Apr 29||1 v 4||2 v 3|
|May 6||3 v 1||2 v 4|
|May 13||1 v 2||3 v 4|
|May 20||1 v 4||2 v 3|
|May 27||3 v 1||2 v 4|
|June 3||1 v 2||3 v 4|
|June 10||(NO PLAY LONG WEEKEND)||(NO PLAY LONG WEEKEND)|
|June 17||3 v 1||2 v 4|
|June 24||1 v 2||3 v 4|
|July 1||1 v 4||2 v 3|
|July 15||3 v 1||2 v 4|
|July 22||1 v 2||3 v 4|
|July 29||1 v 4||2 v 3|
CLICK HERE FOR MINIROO RULES
- Please do not ‘drop your child off’- there are limited volunteers and parents are expected to supervise their child/children and share the responsibility running of games with other parents from time-to-time.
- Five players on the field with parents monitoring substitutions.
- Have fun!
- Play 2 (up to 10 min each- see hand out for ideas) warm up games or run through a series of soccer drills (dribbling, shooting for goal, passing, heading the ball) prior to the game.
- Games are 2 15 minutes halves with a 5 minute half time break.
- While it is fun to score a goal we do not keep score.
- There are no ‘throw ins’ in Mini roos- just kick from the sideline when the ball goes out of play.
- There is no arguing with or disrespect to be shown to the referee (parent/carer/volunteer). The referee can sit a player out for a minute if they continue to argue a ruling.
- Remember, this is Mini roos- not the World Cup- be supportive and encourage fair play and good sportsmanship.
- Any questions or concerns please find one of the volunteers who will be more than happy to try to help you.