Milton Ulladulla Football Club Miniroos Under 6s- 10am
Under 6s- teams will be formed each Saturday morning depending on numbers in attendance
Thomas Ryan, Noah Craft, Scarlett Howard, Matilda Howard, Kodi Upson, Logan Jackson, Lucas King, Cooper Bailey, Mason mckibbin, Mitchell Jaffrey, Blossom Gallagher, Eddie Wilson, Charli Pauls, Luke Burton, Sebastian Curach, Gabriel Mathieson, Milla Gasnier, William faulconer, Kye Peacock, Georgie Delia, Noah Cairns, Joshua McCabe, Charlotte Davies, Florence Simpson, Xavier Hanley
Mini roos Under 6s Draw
June 10 (NO PLAY LONG WEEKEND)
CLICK HERE FOR MINIROO RULES
Please do not ‘drop your child off’- there are limited volunteers and parents are expected to supervise their child/children and share the responsibility running of games with other parents from time-to-time.
- Have fun!
- Play 2 or 3 (up to 10min each- see hand out for ideas) warm up games or run through a series of soccer drills (dribbling, shooting for goal, passing, prior to the game.
- Games are 2 10 minutes halves with a 5 minute half time break.
- While it is fun to score a goal we do not keep score.
- There are no ‘throw ins’ in Mini roos- just kick from the sideline when the ball goes out of play.
- There is no arguing with or disrespect to be shown to the referee (parent/carer/volunteer). The referee can sit a player out for a minute if they continue to argue a ruling.
- Remember, this is miniroos- not the World Cup- be supportive and encourage fair play and good sportsmanship.
- Any questions or concerns please find one of the volunteers who will be more than happy to try to help you.
SEE YOU ON THE PADDOCK